White stuff on my dishes. Not responding to anything yet. What is it?
So far we have tried more heat, less heat, adding TSP to the detergent, cleaning out the dishwasher with one of those put it in by itself and run cleaning agents, turning on heated dry,, running with vinegar and detergent, running with vinegar instead of detergent, and using jetdry.
None of these things worked in any combination we have tried.
The substance is dry and slightly slick if I rub it between my fingers.
It is not calcium deposits, or if it is, they are mixed with something else.
Other than that I don't know what it is. It tends to stick to everything but less so to glass and moreso to plastic.
Any ideas would be appreciated.