Why doesn't my internet work properly on my laptop but it works fine on my PC?
My problem is..When I connect to the internet it usually says I have internet connection but Google Chrome says "The web page cant be loaded" and after a few minutes my internet connection goes down and says I have no internet access. So I reconnect to the internet and the same thing happens, I repeat the process and a few times it works but only for a few minutes and then it happens again. (The internet works perfectly fine on other laptops and phones but its just mine for some reason).
I asked this on another site and someone told me to go to "My Computer" and then right click it, then go manage, then to click on "Device Manager" and then click on "Network Adapters" and to double click on each of the Intel (R) things there. Then to click on the power manager tab and untick the box that is ticked.
I have also done this:
1. Click Start, go to control panel.
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. Click Networking and Sharing Center.
4. Click Change adapter settings
5. Find your wireless adapter, right click it, and click Properties.
6. Scroll down to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and double click it.
7. Click the radio button that says "Use the following DNS server addresses:"
8. Put 22.214.171.124 for the Preferred DNS server, and 126.96.36.199 for the Alternate DNS server.
9. Click OK and test your internet.
Can anyone please help me?