Wood Mold?

what should I use as a release agent for a wood mold?

mikeasaurus10 months ago

Any concrete release agent will work (or cooking spray, if you're in a bind), but the important thing to consider is the porosity of the wood. A melamine coated wood will work much better than regular plywood, but never use MDF or any particle board as it will absorb moisture and result in concrete with not enough water to hydrate properly.