am building a tent frame 3/4 steel tubes. need help locating locking device?

The male and female ends on the tubing slide together, inside one tube there is a device that has a little ball shape pushed downinside the end that pops through a drilled hole which then pops into a drilled hole on the other tube..I need to locate this device and find where i can get that tubing ( male and female ends that fit together.

iPodGuy7 years ago
Use cotter pins.
Or just drill a hole and use cotter pins. 
Re-design7 years ago
You are looking for:

Tubing lock
locking collars
telescoping tubing

Google it and you will have your wish.