With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
open cmd as administrator and type :
attrib +s +h D:/folder name
Note: ( D:/ is my disk in my pc you can use yours wat u have in ur pc)
This command helps to hide a folder or file which makes you can't see the folder even though you change the settings to show hidden files or folder
If you want to see the folder which you have hidden just type the command
attrib -s -h D:/foldername
Note: the folder name shouldn't have any space in between
and save it as a .Bat file
If you relly want to get cmd in school with windows 10 type this in notepad:
it's the only thing that still works at my school so much success and you're welcome
cool tricks that will make any noob think you are a hacker;
1. Tree; this command will map your computer's... Everything, it just makes a bunch of text appear
2. Ping WEBSITE; Website is replaced with any website you want this will give you the website's IP address
3. Help; shows a list of commands
4. Ipconfig; gives info on your computer's IP and Internet stuff
5. Net; it gives information about your network, try "net send*" after the asterisk write a message you would like to broadcast to all computers on your network, type share, file, or start and more info code will appear
7. DDOS; type in ping -n 10000 -l 10000 184.108.40.206 this is just an example ip, not much will happen but if you run it like crazy u will rip the IP
8. Shutdown; self explanatory
DIY Soldering Helping Hands
PCB Holder with helping hand
windows 7 using windows help
DIY Helping Hands (used primarily when soldering)
Helping Hands for soldering
Soldering - a cheeky helping hand
DIY Helping hand for soldering and elec.(SIMPLE & CHEAP)
My CNC build
How to ask for help around here - and what to do before asking
Magnetic Helping Hands for Soldering
Posted:Nov 10, 2009
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.