Connecting a soundbar to a tv?

Me and my family recently purchased an Auvio soundbar from radioshack. It came with an RCA cable to hook up to our TV. However, my TV uses an "S/PDIF" jack for audio. I don't know where to get one of these, but it's been really inconvenient having to switch the RCAs to whatever component I'm using at the time instead of just hooking it up to the TV. What should I do? 

Burf5 years ago
You can get S/PDIF to RCA adapters at almost any electronics store; big box or on-line.
General Eggs (author)  Burf5 years ago

So, is this what you're talking about? Or am I looking for something different?
thegeeke Burf5 years ago