description of cell growth needed?

nowadays a question arose in my may sound stupid.animals  and humans take in food and then it is transferred from complex food to simple food.then it is transferred into energy. now i have the following question:

1)what type of energy is this?you know a bit, is this thermal or something something.
2)next if this is enegy a type of non shaped or non matter then does it help in our growth of cells.if it then how .
3)how is this energy helping us to move or do works?

so its just out curiosity.thanks for viewing and further answering.bye

sort by: active | newest | oldest
blkhawk4 years ago
You can learn more about how cells work at the How Stuff Works site. There is a molecule responsible to transport this chemical energy and it is called adenosine triphosphate or ATP. I don't know how old you are but I hope to be able to guide you in the right direction.


Chemical energy.
argha halder (author)  steveastrouk4 years ago
thanks for your answer.its chemical energy as you said,but does it take part in cell division or growth.inexperienced about it.
Cell division IS growth. The increase in order requires energy.
rickharris4 years ago
argha halder (author)  rickharris4 years ago
nope.when i go to sleep i start to make questions about it .and it is vacation in our country so no school no homework