does anyone know the plastic-like stuff that you dip a wire shape into then it dries like a plastic film help please

The stuff I'm thinking about , I've seen as a kids craft thing, abit like stained glass effect,like bubbles liquid but then it dries like a plastic film?? help please!!!?

sort by: active | newest | oldest
alffly8 years ago
I had some of this a while ago. The brand I bought was called Fantasy Film, but I bought it at a craft fair so I'm unsure where you can get it from. Google is your friend in this situation.
To create your own "magic plastic bubbles/balloons", you can try PVA: plain old white glue.
popeyeippy (author)  NobodyInParticular8 years ago
thanks for that, but what I want to do is make butterfly wings from it. I've tried pva butit 'pops'
Prfesser8 years ago
Plasti Dip is a thick liquid that a tool handle can be dipped into, to give a slip-resistant coating. It's available on eBay and many other places including some hardware stores. If this isn't what you're looking for...then I'm not sure. Prfesser