help do i have water damage?

i can't tell if i have water damage i let someone use it and now it doesn't work.. it turn orange when i plug it in but won't turn it on..

sort by: active | newest | oldest
It might help if you explained what device you are referring to.

In any case, to prevent further damage, make sure it has no batteries and is not plugged in. Here I listed several different guides for dealing with possible water damage to electronics.
Just to clarify, I'll repeat those four guides I suggested. I'm not aware of anything special about a DS Lite that would make any of these less applicable to your case. Of course if your device is still under warranty, get them to fix it. Otherwise, try these:

Featured solution
EnV Phone
Cell phone
Other things

frogbaybee (author)  NobodyInParticular8 years ago
but it's there something that tells you if got damaged from water like in a phone a piece turns red near the battery
What device are you talking about? A phone? A DS? A flux capacitor?
frogbaybee (author)  Kiteman8 years ago
A DS Lite
If you mean, then, that the charging light turns orange, then maybe your battery is shot. Try using the DS without the battery in, just the charge plugged in.
I presume a cell phone. The purpose of the color-changing sticker is to let the phone company blame you for the accident, rather than replacing it under warranty. If you already know your warranty is void, then there is no harm in trying to save the phone yourself. (In the future, I would suggest using more capital letters, punctuation, and important details when asking something on Answers.)
frogbaybee (author)  NobodyInParticular8 years ago
But what about a DS Lite?