how can I "flatten" a regular house key similar to the flattened pennies from state fairs or railroad tracks?

onrust6 years ago
I guess there are no RR tracks by your house?
Kiteman6 years ago
Didn't you ask this already?
Vyger6 years ago
Crude but effective is an anvil and a big hammer. Keys are usually made from a soft metal like brass. They flatten easily.
rickharris6 years ago
Find somewhere with a set of rollers to pass the key through. Local engineering firm may be able to help.