how to design Wind Powered Water Lifting System?( against gravity ) it should be waterwheel windmill?
1. The system will be tested for 6 minutes in door using one fan that generates “wind” at three different speeds (Time starts when the fan is turned ON giving 2 minutes for each speed starting with the lowest speed). The fan is provivded
2. The setting of the filled lower tank and upper empty tank is provided by the organizer. The details of the setting
3. The minimum distance between any part of the system and the fan should be at least 190 cm.
4. All material used in the systems must be safe, harmless and accessible to everyone in normal market. Systems should need no safety protection and no grid electricity
5. Electric or electronic components are not permissible.
6. The cost details of the system components should be prepared and presented by each team.
7. Each team will be given 5 minutes to demonstrate all aspects of their system.
8. Each system dimensions are limited to 100 cm width, 100 cm length, and 180 cm height.