loading

i ate a piece of plastic a centimeter wide and 1.5 centimeters long will it pass thru regularly?


sort by: active | newest | oldest
mikeasaurus8 years ago
better eat a few more to increase the chance that it comes out all in one go. Hopefully it's Lego that you ate, a little known fact is that if you ingest 7 or more Lego's they snap together during digestion and form the image of Jesus upon exit.
ROFL!! I'm going to try that!
i understand ur pain i did the exact same!
i just swallowed my usb lid the day before yesterday.
its small and squishy but i'm a little concerned.
i sucked it up
i'm scared cause i nearly choked on it no jokes and it made my ribs and back hurt
but i'll be ok right?
vince 098 years ago
why did you eat it???
RedneckAsian (author)  vince 098 years ago
thanks to everyone im still alive after 6 days
RedneckAsian (author)  vince 098 years ago
it was an accident
landmanhall8 years ago
It will pass but I wouldnt say "regularly". owwweeee!
Putzer8 years ago
Ahh, you're a goner
iPodGuy8 years ago
Yeah, you're fine. I bet your stomach acid will eat it up pretty good. I swallowed a nail when I was little and never told anybody. Nothing bad happened.
Chicken22098 years ago
Glad to see you measured it before you ate it...
NachoMahma8 years ago
. Depends on the shape and what type of plastic it is. No sharp bits and soft plastic shouldn't do much harm. If you show signs of gastric distress or start having abdominal pains, seek professional help.
Kiteman8 years ago
As long as it has no sharp edges, you'll be fine.