is the white stuff thermocol ?

That depends on where you found it.   If you found it in an Oreo(r) cookie, then it was sugary, creamy filling, not Thermocol(r).

See also: Weird Al Yankovic - "The White Stuff"
Burf5 years ago
Thermocol is a brand name for expanded polystyrene (Styrofoam, also a brand name). So. if it looks like Styrofoam or expanded polystyrene, then it could very likely be Thermocol.
iceng Burf5 years ago
You have single comment decimated my heat sink compound soliloquy :-P

Burf iceng5 years ago
I had run across Thermocol in a few architect's specs over the years, so I was familiar with it.