is there a program that makes greenscreen effects as a webcam is rolling? see description for more details.

if this seem confusing, i simply mean that you take a webcam, connect it, and it automaticly scans the webcam'e view for green screen green, and it replaces it with the selected image/video. got it? still confused? then post ?s and i'll try to answer them.

Sure, give this a look. If that doesn't work for you, a quick Google for "webcast chroma-key software" should turn up a few more results.

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!