issue installing ch341 usb-serial driver for Arduino nano cheap clones
1. no issue should be simple IF the manufacturer of the chips www.wch.cn would provide a driver, they did
2. and they would provide instructions (they did)
3. in Chinese
But, we are geeks: one would execute ch341ser.exe and expect the driver setup will do the job. It copies some ch341***.*** files in ***/system32/drivers and displays proudly "The drive is successfully Pre-installed in advance!". The device manager keeps silent.
I like this "preinstalled" and "in advance" part though. By whom, the Venusians?
4. Let's try something else, maybe they are not bad people.
There is another file called -ú+ÚÁ¸-È.EXE in the INSTALL directory. That's it, silly me, let's give it a try: it produces a nice interface filled with probably lawful chinese options. Now, that's VERY BAD PEOPLE.
5. Wait dumbo, give them a chance, read the README.TEXT. Ok, it works, IF you are Chinese.
6. Any *#@#%^.HLP, if you don't know what it means, learn Martianese.
By Great Pluto,