With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Heres some projects that I have tried:
1) Rocket stove. It works great. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Rock...
2) Hobo stove. Like the rocket stove but not as complicated to make.
3) drums. I can't find the 'ible right now, but you use cut up 2 liter bottles and a blowtorch to make some decent-sounding toms.
4) Sheet metal. It is time consuming but when I was a 13 year old boy scout, I used tin snips ad a hammer to turn a #10 can into a piece of sheet metal for a project
5) Miscellaneous containers. I store spare parts, nuts and bolt, and expired gasoline in #10 cans
6) A shelf. While I've never tried this, doing something like it would look cool. https://www.instructables.com/id/Another-Kitty-Litter-Shelve/
Coffee grounds... a gardeners asset
Coffee Milk (RI State Drink)
DIY Live Edge Clock
Coffee Command Center
Cook Rice in a Coffee Maker!
How to roast coffee beans (& guinea pig) over fire
Gourmet mushrooms in an old coffee cup
$1 One Cup Coffee Maker
Make Vietnam Black Coffee at Home
Low Acid Coffee, "Swedish Coffee"
Posted:Oct 2, 2009
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.