" voice changer".Help me!

I must desing a circuit.Which is " voice changer".I mean circuit will change the coice.Then it will convert to orginal.How can I desing it.Help me!?

eraygau (author) 5 years ago
Thanks for your idea steveastrouk but I should break to sound then I will convert to orginal sound.For example I will multipliy frequency main topic is this.
You didn't say you needed a digital solution.

Use DSP to generate an FFT of your input signal, then you can do anything you like with the components and reverse the process at the output

Otherwise, a ring modulator does what you want.
rickharris5 years ago
This has been asked before try a search.
Holtek do a standard chip for it. A classic metjod is to use a ringmodulator.