what are these ic's?

i have puled two components out of an old radio/amp/ cd player etc. and i want to know what they are and if i can use them to make an audio amplifier. one says BC Power Module  SVI 3101 D on the front and 424  1w2  on the back and has 14 legs (it can be seen here, this is actually the exact one i have from the same appliance :  http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1042/4733036801_a2d72f1df9.jpg ) . The other looks kind of like an op amp, it has 12 pins and the part no 5a3920, and below that 218 130a (as you can tell i am not a good at desoldering and not having a solder suck doesn't help).

Picture of what are these ic's?
sort by: active | newest | oldest
Its a technics custom power amp chip.

makincoolstuff (author)  steveastrouk6 years ago
do u think there is any chance i could use it to make my own amp
+1 is what I found as well...

i need stk svi 3101 B if u have then contact me 03213999991

Not easy to reuse. Just buy an LM386 !
lemonie6 years ago

It looks like you broke a pin there. Find out what things are before you pull 'em off the board.