what is a y-connector (knex)? (RESOLVED)

i need it for an instructable

A y-connector also known as a black hand can be found in the rippen rocket roller coaster set, ebay, or you can buy them off of the knex website.
sijmenjan (author) 8 years ago
Thanks, that ones I've got in my motor package
Shadowman398 years ago