what is the brand name of the red rubber stuff that you can buy in a can to cover the handles of your tools?

I've seen it before used for making molds for candles and other stuff. does it come in other colors besides red? and where can I find it on line?

CameronSS8 years ago
The most common brand name I've seen is Plasti Dip.
jokerrabit (author)  CameronSS8 years ago
thank you
NachoMahma8 years ago
. You can find PlastiDip (or equiv) at most automotive stores, tools stores, and boat stores. Comes in many colors.
. http://www.google.com/search?q=liquid+tool+grip
jokerrabit (author)  NachoMahma8 years ago
thank you