where can i buy red tail light tape?

you mean to go overtop of a broken taillight lens? goto a hardware store and ask for tuck tape. they use it for connecting layers of vapor barrier before drywalling over.
S1L3N7 SWAT8 years ago
I saw some red reflective tape at Wal-Mart today. That may solve your problem, it's pretty cheap too.
kelseymh8 years ago
What auto parts store is closest to you? Go there.