where do i get polymorph plastic?

It is frequently available at craft/hobby shops under the brand name Friendly Plastic or occasionally InstaMorph, usually in stick or granule form. The stick form will also come pre-colored in some cases. This may only be in the US. You might also check around using the name Polycaprolactone (PCL), which is the proper name to this material.
gl0rious (author)  RavingMadStudios7 years ago
Thanks! i live near quite a few of those
rickharris7 years ago
Where are you? The internet is a fairly reliable source. Possibly your in the UK as in the USA this is called Shapelock plastic. If so the www.rapidonline.com sell it.