where to find dimple switch?

i lost some dimple switches that i need for a kit but i dont know where to find them they are 1cm and look like this:

Picture of where to find dimple switch?
Kiteman6 years ago
Hard to tell from the photo, but you might be looking for membrane switches.
coleyy (author)  Kiteman6 years ago
the instructions call it a dimple switch, but i think they are really called membrane switches.
it looks like the top right one in this diagram:
dimple switch.jpg
frollard6 years ago
The type you are looking for is 'tactile switch'