30-day project: A drawing every day
I started on Aug. 12, so the 30th drawing will be posted shortly after Sept. 11. To make it a little easier for myself, I made up some "rules":
- In thirty days, 30 drawings must be made
- Skipping one day is allowed, but the drawing that wasn't made must be made on another day within the 30 days.
- I cannot skip drawing on two consecutive days.
- A drawing is made on a A3 sized sheet of plain paper
- I use pencils and/or black fineliners to draw with
I must only obey the first three rules. I allow myself to diverge from the other rules if I feel like it.
I'll post pics of the drawings here, starting with the first five days. Feel free to comment on the pics (or to give me a subject)!
(for aesthetic reasons only, I switched the pics of day 1 and 2 :-))