2 free Fly back transformers and a SCR

I have one 300 AMP 1200 volt  SCR that I want gone! 

I want $25 for it  .

I am willing to trade it for crystal radio parts or small vacume tubes .

I have two modern flybacks also if anyones interested

sorry! dont have pictures

Picture of 2 free Fly back transformers and a SCR
sort by: active | newest | oldest
1-10 of 26Next »
Drsch1 year ago

hey bud' would can you do with SCR? would You tell Me what SCR stands for....

just dipping my toes in on the electronic thing! (is this the free area)



R.A.T.M6 years ago
dc is batrie right
R.A.T.M6 years ago
so you power it with 12-120 volts dc and i send you mony and you send the fly backs
R.A.T.M6 years ago
id like one if your close enof ill pick it up or pay shipping for the 1960 tv and 2 mordern
inductionheat! (author)  R.A.T.M6 years ago
Iam over in utah, I dont have the 1960 tv any more but I do have a core from one like it and maybe 2 modern flybacks
i wold like the 2 modern fly back transformor this is one of the things i would trade for them i also have some other stuff


what is the input 120

i live in montana what is a SCR proby a stupid q but what is it
inductionheat! (author)  R.A.T.M6 years ago
I can ship them to you for $6.00 but I would like sale both of them for $1.50

an SCR is a switch, alot of people use them in there coil guns because they dont make a huge Bang when they turn on.
o so you want the kit and 1.50 fore both

what is the input
inductionheat! (author)  R.A.T.M6 years ago
no Iam saying I want $3.00 for both. I got my survial kit togther already thanks anyways. don't need one.

let me know
r u going to tell me
1-10 of 26Next »