Boot lacing hooks?

Im trying to find hooks that are used most commonly on boots. These boots are a good example:

Ive looked all over the web, but can't seem to find anything even similar. I don't make shoes, so I really don't know where to start to find them, I may not even have the right name. I need them to make a type of corset. If anyone knows what Im talking about and could help I'd appreciate it alot! I just am completely clueless! Please help!!

lemonie8 years ago
Search for the term "button hooks" - you'll find a lot of hits for antique collectable button hooks, but one manufacturer of new button hooks.

NachoMahma8 years ago
. Just guessing, but you may be able to find info using a possible tradename. Maybe "Quick Lace", "Easy Lace", "EZ Lace", &c.