Comber greenway opening.
A Community Carnival cycle to celebrate the opening of the Comber Greenway has been organised on Saturday 8th November starting at 9:30am at Walkway Community Centre, Finvoy Street, East Belfast. Full details of the days activities are available below.
- 9.30am - Welcome and Wobble Activities at Walkway.
Bicycle Obstacle Race
Slow Bike Race
- 10.30am - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: The Comber Greenway is Open.
Tullycarnet Tuck Stop
- 12.45pm - Eats at the Enler River (provided)
- 1.15pm - Carnival Cycle Continues
- 2.00pm - Pedal Parade into Comber - Refreshments
- 2.45pm - Homewards for the Holywood Arches to arrive by 4:30pm
Information taken from Sustrans.org.uk
More information on the greenway at Comber greenway.tk
I'll have updates on this and more late saturday or sunday, it's a big thing for many cyclists and I here in Northern Ireland since it's been threatened by a high speed bus route, the track used to be a railway and it's a lovely ride, though calmer than my usual...