Contest: What is on your keychain?
Show us the most interesting thing you have that fits on a keychain and have a chance to win a year of Instructables pro membership. It could be something you made or something you bought. To enter, post below a photo of the object or tool and give a link where it can be obtained or a brief description of how it was made.
Bonus points if it's something you find useful enough to actually carry with you everyday.
1st prize: 1 year instructables Pro membership
2nd Prize 6 months Pro membership
3rd Prize 3 month Pro membership
Deadline for posting is midnight May 15, 2011
The picture shows a few of the small keychain tools I have collected.
1. Tiny flashlight from: http://www.sciplus.com/
2. Small calculator from Walmart
3. Keychain pencil that I made. See here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Gluphite-Make-A-Key-Chain-Pencil/
4. Very small butane lighter from: http://www.dealextreme.com/new-arrivals
5. Key chain microscope from: http://www.sciplus.com/
6. TV remote control from: http://www.dealextreme.com/new-arrivals
7. Laser clock projector from: http://www.dealextreme.com/new-arrivals
8. Small Rubiks cube from Walmart
Thumbnail pic shows the coin cell flashlight I carry every day. It only costs $1.50 and holds up to everyday use. Available from: http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G16140