Desktops of September - Finished for this month
Thats all the patches for this month! Get working on your set ups for next month!
Happy September, since Joe Martin filled in for me last month, I realised its time I did this months, if a few days late...
Me and Han have been at a friends wedding this last weekend, I realise now its only a couple of months till our wedding...
I have decided that these desktop show off topics have actually been doing really well. So I am pleased to up the stakes.
Free Patch for every submission
- The screenshots have to be different to last months
- They have to have a description of whats going on (geektool, objectdock, etc)
- They have to be listed as a new comment below!
To take a screenshot on a mac use the apple key, Shift and 3. This will save the picture to your desktop then you can upload it to Instructables.
To take a screenshot in Linux go to Applications>Accessories>Take screenshot. If this doesn't work blame Lithium Rain ;-)
I have a nice new set of wallpapers this month.
My main screen is running a Leopard Vector reboot wallpaper, I also have the following running..
- Geektool, in a range of Helvetica Neue
- Tinkertool, which is keeping my dock in a different style, and puts the eject button in the menubar.
Finally, my third screen is running a picture of me and my Fiance Hannah from when we were in Durham.
I have added an extra picture of my current screen set up, so you can make more sense of my screenshots!
So, get your Desktops and wallpaper screenshotted and sorted, and collect your Patch! (5th picture)