Does this merit a new Instructable?
There is this Instructable, but I think that there are several differences. (Side note: How do I make a list?)
1. I analyze several different kinds of paper, and determine the best paper for a variety of desired effects.
2. I describe how to load "warheads" into a dart, (Q-tips, toothpicks, etc.)
3. I compare different ways of "setting" the dart. (Glue, tape, spit, etc.)
4. I explain how to roll darts of different dimensions.
5. I provide solutions to a few common problems.
6. I describe the proper technique of "blowing" into a blowgun.
7. I offer a few alternate uses, including something inspired by this Instructable. (I think we all know where I'm going with that one.) :P