Free winemaking items

I have recently been given some wine making equipment for free and id like to ask What one piece is Its a purple cylindrical tube with two bits that slide out one has a hole in the middle and the other has a Piece of plastic to fill that hole?? does anyone know what it could be

rush_elixir5 years ago
That's an airlock bubbler use in wine or beer making
Twin Bubbler 2.jpg
lemonie8 years ago
Need a better description or a picture. L
Hrm, a picture would be helpful. It sounds like an airlock. I dunno what else it would be but it's kinda hard to tell...does it look like this?