Guitar amp/baffle front cover cloth??

I need your help!! to find an alternative way of making or getting a front cover for an amp/baffle... You know the kind of grill stuff, I've seen, full metal grill, simple cloth, or a wierd hybrid... Any way, like some massive tights or something? any help would be great!!!

sort by: active | newest | oldest
fenderphil6 years ago
! would look in your local '
"yellow Pages" under luthiers supplies and check them out what they don't have they can often get for you.
NachoMahma7 years ago
. So, you want a speaker grille that will stand out and/or be unique?
. How sturdy does it need to be? Will it be well-protected in your bedroom or thrown in the back of a van to and from concerts?
. What kind of music do you play? What other interests might you like to "advertise"?
. By "tights" do you mean something like leotards or pantyhose? They should be acoustically transparent, but I doubt if they would hold up in transport.
gavox (author)  NachoMahma7 years ago
I'm looking for something simple, that won't necessarily stand out, although I don't mind if it does. Sturdiness isn't a big issue, It will mostly stay in my room. I'll play anything from metal to blues. Basically I want some kind of cover, plain black is fine, or something more "metal"/ rock
Yeah my tights I do mean pantyhose, but I don't think they'd be big enough... And slight transparency (visual that is) isn't too big a problem either although I don't want the speakers to be on full view......
. I'd try something like burlap or other very loose weave fabric, that has been dyed black.
KentsOkay7 years ago
What Nacho said. Tshirt material maybe.