Halloween Contests Clarification
I am in charge of moderating the contest entries for the Halloween Contests; this is to just clarify some things in case you are wondering why you were rejected from a contest.
- You cannot enter the same Instructable into both the Epic and Easy Costume Contests. If you are not sure which one to enter, go ahead and enter both and I'll make the call.
- You cannot enter the same Instructable into both the Decorations and Props Contest. Props relate to costumes while decorations are simply decorations.
- Any Halloween Photo Instructable qualifies for the Halloween Photo Contest.
- Food can also qualify as a Decoration.
- If you have a Costume with an awesome Prop, it would be best to post them in different Instructables so you can enter each in its corresponding contest.
- And don't forget, you can enter up to 3 contests, so read through the contests descriptions when you go to publish and enter any and all it qualifies for!
- You can enter each contest as many times as you want!
- Epic - Costumes that take more than a day to make if you were to work on it that whole time, we're looking for something that is EPIC! Take a look at the current entries for an idea of what we're talking about. (If you are rejected from Epic it doesn't mean you don't have an awesome costume, it just means we're looking for something more EPIC.)
- Easy - Costumes that take about a day or less to make.
- Props - Something that is part of a costume (meaning, worn or held), including, but not limited to: facepaint/makeup, hairstyles/wigs, swords/sheilds, and masks.
- Decoration - Something that you would not carry around including lawn and home decor.
- Photo - Any Halloween Photo Instructable
- Food - Anything that is food that relates to Halloween