Hat repair

ok,so ive checked local craft stores and i havent been able to find replacement snaps for my hat. searching the web has also turned up zilch. so,i figured if anyone knew where to get them,it'd be you guys.

and just to be clear,i want the snaps.not go buy a hat and cut them out.

sort by: active | newest | oldest
Goodhart6 years ago
Is there anything in THIS LISTING that helps?
jmwintenn (author)  Goodhart6 years ago
im unsure of how to use that site.
O sorry, I didn't check it out as closely as I should have.....mostly company ads...
Flintlock6 years ago
Press studs are usually plasticky, and break far too often.

I would (now that the opportunity has presented itself), remove them, and replace them with Velcro. Just cut Velcro to fit on the straps, and sew it on.
jmwintenn (author)  Flintlock6 years ago
7 year old hat,the snap that fit broke 2 years ago. so 5 years isnt bad for it.
Kiteman6 years ago
They are also called "press studs" - try that in your search string instead.
jmwintenn (author)  Kiteman6 years ago
thank you kindly,i might be able to sew some of those to make my own.