How to Submit Bug Reports
You may find that things around here aren't always perfect, but we want to always be improving. Here are some tips when you find something wrong so we can find the problem and get a fix ASAP!
Bug reports can be submitted here: http://www.instructables.com/community?categoryGroup=help&category=bugs
For your bugs reports it's extremely helpful to include the following:
1. What Operating system the device you are using, if its a computer, that would be linux, windows or mac (or freebsd etc) for mobile it would be android, iOS, windows mobile. Please also include the version number.
2. Browser information including version number, if you're using the mobile app include app version number.
3. Include what project or url you were looking at when the error occurred
4. Screen shots of what happened if available.
5. steps to reproduce, this will be one of the most important pieces of information as it will enable us to do the same thing and find a fix.
With those 5 pieces of information we can better determine where your problem is and how we can fix it.
Thanks for using instructables.com!