How to make Noobcakes
Here we go.
1/2 ts salt
1/2 cup sugar
3 ts chocolate powder
So, get those ingredients, and now lets get cooking!
- First, crack 2 eggs into a bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Next add in 1/2 ts of salt and mix with the eggs.
- Now take 1 Shadowman39 and slowly peel the skin and wash thoroughly.
- Add the Shadowman39 into the bowl with the eggs and salt, then mix a little more, carry on mixing until it has a smooth texture.
- After that, get you 3ts of chocolate power and add them one by one, while also adding small amount of the butter.
- Now all of your ingredients have been put together, mix them all up for around 2-3 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Next, get some cake cases and lay them evenly apart on a baking tray.
- Now spoon the cake mixture out of the bowl and into each cake case.
- Pop them in the oven at 270 degrees and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- When you think then are about done, take one cake and carefully poke a knife into the top, just to check if they are firm.
- Congrats, you have just made your own noobcakes!!!
These noobcakes are great to share with your family and friends, as they are delicious. The butter combined with the eggs gives for the nice smooth texture, as the Shadowman39 gives it that wonderfully pleasant aftertaste.
Thanks for taking your time to read my personal family recipe, leave your feedback below, and i wish you years of happy noobcake making. Thankyou.