I moved this Enhancer here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Instructables-Enhancer-a-userscript-that-enhances-/Hello, this is a userscript I made that enhances instructables.
It features settings and update notification.
How can i get it?It depends on your browser, for firefox there is a add-on called Greasemonkey, for chrome there is Tampermonkey, google can help you for other browsers.
How do i install it?Just go here and hit install: http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/179188.user.js.
- Settings menu as a new sub-menu on the you-settings page
- Auto-checking for updates and notification bubble
- Displaying comments in the old tree from
- Displaying comments in the old way
- Display page buttons for orange boards
- Fix orange board comment indicators
- Fix line-break bug when editing the about-zone
- Full screen-width for widescreen monitorts
- Hide (removed by author or community request)
- Make the font size smaller again
- Make the background orange
- Fix the commend deleting
- Added a 'cancle reply' button when replying
I would appreciate it if you'd give me some feedback.
Also, if you find any bugs, please report them! (no known bugs to date)