Instructables at school; MORE information needed.
Since publishing my last Instructable, the subject of filters and blocks has been cropping up.
Some schools, it seems, block or filter Instructables for a variety of reasons.
If you are a student or staff member in any level of education, could you let us know;
- Where you are (country, state, county etc)
- What level of establishment you are trying to use Instructables at - primary, middle, high, university
- What you are (staff, student)
- Whether you can access instructables at school
- If not, do you know why not, and where the decision to filter was made (school, county etc)?
- Are there different filters for staff vs students?
- Anything else that might be useful.
UPDATE: The site now has FaceBook logins - has this affected the filtering at your school?
If you are a teacher, do you use the site for / at school?
If you are a student, do your teachers use the site?