- The fumeFan, The fume Fan is a soldering fume extractor, work lamp, helping hands tool and a project organiser for hobbyists, makers and creators. By Instructabler hertzgamma
- SOLARPAD Open Source 5 Watt Smart Phone Solar USB Charger, Strap this water-resistant solar panel and battery to backpacks or mount it to tripods for camping, hiking, and cycling. By Instructabler Solarcycle
- Fish Bone, A no knots cord tightener specifically designed for paracord by author Mrballeng - Funded by almost 9000% of goal!
- Would you Woodwork, a funny and informational woodworking webseries by author Few Bits - Funded by 100% of goal!
- Zero to Maker, a re-skilling guide for new makers by David Lang - Funded by almost 2000% of goal!
- Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcards, cute and kid friendly learning tool by author acraftyarab - Funded and met goal!
- PIXEL: Interactive LED Art, an interactive LED-based display for retro pixel art by author alinke - Funded by over 600% of goal!
- Blinky Fish, a tiny fish-shaped board that fits on an Arduino to help teach, by author marc.cryan - Funded by almost 600% of goal!
- Chipper, the ATtiny Programming and Prototyping Shield, by author Hammock Boy - funded by over 1000% of goal!
- Piranha, a follow-up knotless gear tie for paracord, by author Mrballeng - funded by over 1400% of goal!
- The Question Block Lamp, a Mario-inspired, interactive lamp for your inner geek, gamer and child, by author bduxbury - funded by almost 150% of goal!
- Out of Time - A patina weathered I-Beam with moving gears by Instructabler hack818
- Maker Kase - Universal Maker cabinet. Perfect for 3D printers, model makers, small CNC machines and open frame Bitcoin Miners by Instructabler bmc.loughlin
Have you started your own Kickstarter or Indiegogo to help fund your project? Let us know!
Please leave the link in the comments, along with a brief description. We'll add your project to our up-to-date campaign list above, and promote it across our channels.
If you have any questions, or want to add any additional info, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org