None for now. If you have a project you're trying to get funded, let us know!
- Fish Bone, A no knots cord tightener specifically designed for paracord by author Mrballeng - Funded by almost 9000% of goal!
- Would you Woodwork, a funny and informational woodworking webseries by author Few Bits - Funded by 100% of goal!
- Zero to Maker, a re-skilling guide for new makers by David Lang - Funded by almost 2000% of goal!
- Arabic Alphabet Fun Flashcards, cute and kid friendly learning tool by author acraftyarab - Funded and met goal!
- PIXEL: Interactive LED Art, an interactive LED-based display for retro pixel art by author alinke - Funded by over 600% of goal!
- Blinky Fish, a tiny fish-shaped board that fits on an Arduino to help teach, by author marc.cryan - Funded by almost 600% of goal!
- Chipper, the ATtiny Programming and Prototyping Shield, by author Hammock Boy - funded by over 1000% of goal!
- Piranha, a follow-up knotless gear tie for paracord, by author Mrballeng - funded by over 1400% of goal!
- The Question Block Lamp, a Mario-inspired, interactive lamp for your inner geek, gamer and child, by author bduxbury - funded by almost 150% of goal!
Have you started your own Kickstarter or Indiegogo to help fund your project? Let us know!
Please leave the link in the comments, along with a brief description. We'll add your project to our up-to-date campaign list above, and promote it across our channels.
If you have any questions, or want to add any additional info, please email me at email@example.com