Kirlian Photography device from Imagesco

Does anyone know where I might be able to find .02 uf capacitors rated at 250 volts as used in this kirlian device?

I need to find it for my alternative photography class.

Thanks in advance

Kiteman5 years ago
Kaffe (author)  Kiteman5 years ago

The tutorials weren't really specific and doesn't really answer my question.
caitlinsdad5 years ago
You could do a web search or check major electronics suppliers online like digikey, jameco, mouser, ebay.... Old CRT TV sets might have something large. Good luck.