Kiteman's opinions on pro features.
This is my take on what should be happening:
Whatever is decided, there is one core thing I believe;
- Pro benefits should be features, not content.
- Post projects in the current format.
- When reading projects, have full access to images, no matter who or how they are published.
- When reading projects, have access to basic PDFs
- Access to non-pro forums.
- Access to customisable PDF downloads.
- Access to Pro forums
- Private publication (projects only visible to those who are sent the URL)
- Mass-mailing (eg, to all those members who subscribe to you, or to whom you subscribe)
- Early notification of events and contests.
- Post projects without advertising.
- Power to moderate comments on a project.