Knex Revolver Pictures
1. The whole gun, stock, clip, mech, and all.
2. This is with the clip on.
3. This is what it looks like when you take the clip off.
4. This is a front view of the clip the gun uses (I didn't show any empty clips, just take all the white rods off for an empty clip.)
5. And a side view of the clip this gun utilizes.
6. This is what it looks like when you hold it... The handle looks like crap compared to the TDS but actually is very comfy, as the white rods stick out around your fingers.
7. The retarted FPS angle that everyone seems to love.
Stats (KI Template):
Ammo Type: White or Green Rod
Firing Interval: 1.5 seconds
Mag Capacity: 8 Rounds
Mag Reload Time: 2.5 seconds
*This one really depends. A newer white connector will not shoot as far as an older one since the older one will release the white rod easier. That being said, mine shoots about 20-30 feet with a single #64 rubber band at a slight upwards angle with an old connector. Not bad! Sadly, it does not auto-revolve, but there are no clumsy mag pushers poking at you, and while it takes longer to cock and shoot, the reload time is VERY fast, you disconnect a connector and connect a new one, so if you're fast I'd say 1-2 seconds. Also, if the annotations get in your way just click the white "i" at the top-left.
EDIT: New double-cylinder. Slightly slower than reloading regular single-cylinders, but easier to carry around.
7. A picture of the gun with the double-cylinder.
8. The new clip, by itself.
Mag Capacity: 16 Rounds
Mag Reload Time: 2.7 seconds
Yes, I know this design is relatively old. Yes, I know other people have done this. This is the first to feature a design specifically for detachable clips.
This may not seem like much, but it reloads extremely fast, and with the double-cylinder design, can outlast any pistol in a firefight. Why? Well, for one, as opposed to loading in each bullet individually (if you use post-it notes they can clog up your gun no matter how you put them in), this comes in packs of eight and sixteen.
Also, there are no rubber bands for the clips, so no jamming, no mag pushers, and no friction from the bullets.
If you rush and slip up with a "regular" gun, you potentially have a broken clip, or bullets everywhere, or a jam. With this, the only punishment is a longer reload time.
Also, while conventional knex gun clips have a lot of pieces, a single-cylinder clip has MORE ammo pieces than non-ammo pieces, and the double-cylinder clip has very few pieces as well. This means you can have more clips built, and the number of bullets you can hold expands exponentially!
So again, while this couldn't fight soley against the SwagBoss, or the Knexsayer, or big knex guns, I would put my money on this above any other sidearm due to its reliability and the fact that its reload time is super short.