Here is my Blue Mullet Sharp Shooter! Its my favorite sniper rifle I've ever built, which is why it is posted in the forums. Its generic design makes for a strong body, barrel, and handle. It features in having a magazine release, a safety mechanism, and a true bolt action internal mechanism. It also has two bolt layout designs suitable for this rifle. More specs:
- Shoots 55FT using three long rubberbands.
- Removable 8 round yellow rod magazine.
- Working safely, magazine release mechanism's.
- True trigger design.
- Removable scope, revealing bed sights.
- Two different bolt layouts.
- No wobble or flimsy parts.
- Front grip accepts accessories.