Laugh a Little
Where I use to live my local paper posted some funny stories or or sayings titled "Laugh a Little" hence the name. I decide to post some of them to see what you think. None of these are ones that I made up, they're all from the paper. If you want me to post more I will. I have lots of them.
- Can you cry underwater?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- What disease did cured ham actually have?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out how to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up every to hours?
- If a death person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
- Why do people pay to go up in tall buildings and pay to look through binoculars at things on the ground?
- If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a coconut radio, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- The fasting and prayer conference includes meals.
- The sermon this morning 'Jesus walks on water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus.'
- Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husband.
- Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.