Look here if you need Ideas!!!
* As suggested by Redrev: Take a DVD-Player/recorder that the DVD drive has died and take the tuner and video hook ups along with lcd screen(that shows the channel and dvd section numbers) and connect to the computer to watch t.v. and dvd's ala win-tv.
- Climbing Robot- a robot that can climb a little stairs of books or something. Or at least crawl.
- A model of an elevator- you know, you hit a button on a remote, and the elevator rises to that level.
- Model Train- one of those little trains. Would be cool to learn how to make one.
- Model Forklift- Its basically an R/C car, but can anyone make it lift a little notebook?
- Pencil Sharpener? (Electric)
Introductions - Theres a lot of big words out there, but most of us have never heard of em. If you're good with something, why not shre your knowledge?
- Weird Uses for satellite dishes- I've noticed how many thing you can do with old satellite dishes. Be creative!
- Naruto Costumes and accesories (not paper)
- Dragon Ball Z style effects with smoke- how about pressurizing fog or something to have it shoot out of a tube? Would be neat.
- A DS Game Case
- How to draw Anime Hands- personally I find that hands are the hardest thing to draw. Maybe someone has a little trick to get em right?
- Bridge of toothpicks- Its a bridge made or little wooden sticks that can hold a grown man. I've seen it in a lot of science fairs, and it would be neat to learn how to make em.