Looking For Instructors - Circuit Bending, Creative Electronics, Arts, Crafts, Painting, etc... (Williamsburg, Bk)
We are seeking p/t instructors for various classes to be held at our location.
We are looking for instructors who are knowledgeable, creative, patient, and experienced (either professional or self-taught) in the classes they will be teaching.
Hours vary, but primarily consist of evening and weekend scheduling. Pay is based on level of experience, class type, and class schedule (ranges from $40-100/hr).
- Circuit Bending (Basics to Advance)
- Creative Electronics (Basics to Advance)
- Arts & Crafts (all levels)
- Electronic Repairs / Service / Test / Troubleshoot (Basics to Advance)
- Sewing / Embroidery
- Jewelry Design / Silversmithing
- Printmaking (lithography, dies, monoprinting, etc)
You get the picture!
We are conveniently located in the Williamsburg Brooklyn (Broadway @ Marcy Ave), @ the Marcy Ave J, M, Z stop.
Please include the class you'd like to teach, your experience level, relevant degrees (not required, but a +), affiliations, any resumes/cv (professional and/or self taught) and a simple sample curriculum (can by on anything). We also need to know your availability, and salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest.
terminalbrooklyn (at) gmail . com