Metal Rulers Ect.

You know those thin metal rulers with the cork backing? Any ideas where I could get that exact kind and thickness of metal? Hopefully a good bit longer.

kelseymh8 years ago
Also try McMaster-Carr. You should measure the thickness and width of a sample ruler (with a different ruler :-), rather than guessing.
LtFransky8 years ago
This is where we get out supplies at work. There should be a similar place near you.
ItsTheHobbs8 years ago
NachoMahma8 years ago
. Look for stainless steel straps and/or stainless steel banding.