More things you don't have to be logged in for!
1) All users, logged in or not, can now see the secondary images.
2) All users, logged in or not, can now click on the ALLSTEPS icon (at the front of the icons for each step in the instructable title area) and see all steps on one page. However, the ability to set the ALLSTEPS view as your default preference remains a Pro feature.
The other notable issues fixed are:
- clarified emails for Pro members whose membership is about to renew - you now get 15 days notice that we're going to charge you again, with explanation of how to cancel that should you no longer wish to be Pro
- clarified emails for Pro members whose membership is about to expire, and improved the ability to re-sign-up
- added Next/Prev buttons to the member page list of Instructables, for those authors who have written too many to see on one page
- fixed some z-index issues (overlapping page items)
- fixed Facebook login button -- Facebook changed a thing! but we caught up to them.