Needed: French Instructables authors making things with Duct Tape

Salut! Are you an Instructables member who is living in France? We've recently heard from a French TV journalist who is interested in interviewing and filming some local authors who are making things with Duct Tape. 

If you're interested in participating, or want to hear more, leave a comment here. Merci et bonne journée!

Picture of Needed: French Instructables authors making things with Duct Tape
sort by: active | newest | oldest
Kiteman CrLz6 years ago
Duct tape.
CrLz Kiteman6 years ago
Not "ruban adhésif" or "le canard tape" (or "royal with tape"...)

shiftyLSD CrLz6 years ago
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm from Switzerland (next to France, and almost same language). FYI we call it Chatterton (technical name, probably brand based) or, in an informal way, le Gaffeur (often misspelt Gaffer to be in accordance with the english pronunciation). Gaffeur literally means the "blunderer" as the one that helps with "blunders" or careless mistakes you could have made. Anyway, you were right about "le ruban adhésif" but it's a general term for self adhesive tape...
Hope I helped you out of your dilemma!!
CrLz shiftyLSD6 years ago
Merci vilmal !
CrLz6 years ago
What is duck-tape called in French?
Kiteman6 years ago
Would they be happy with Belgians?