Nose deforestation ......
As you probably noticed, the older we become, and the hairier becomes our nose .......
Unibrow or not, ugly or not, male or female, young or old, some people really seems not to care about how dense and "growing out" is the rainforest they harbour in their nostrils ... Lucky they are if they don't care !
Because (IMHO) when you care about it, struggling with Mother Nature becomes one of the most boring and depressing task ...
In other words : If you have a great (permanent ?) solution : share it !!
Optional questionnaire :
1) do you care about the hairs in your nose ? and why ?
2) what technique do you use to get rid of them ?
3) how often ?
4) for what result ? (do you try to deforest them all, or do you only remove the most visible trees ?)
5) do you recommend your technique ?
6) do you care about unibrow ?
7) do you care about hairy ears ?